Keys to unlock the gateway to health, starting with your digestion.
Years of research on the most cutting-edge gut interventions like probiotics, prebiotics, and herbal/mineral supplementation, combined with data and observation from regular consultation on digestive ailments, have culminated in this 3rd Edition of the definitive guide to your gut health, Fix Your Gut. Find out the real causes of surface-level digestive disturbances like acid reflux, heartburn, excessive burping/indigestion, and even the occasional gas. Benefit from the holistic results of your new and improved digestion.
There is an average of 70 million Americans diagnosed with digestive disorders every year. More and more Americans are rushing to their doctors to treat conditions like heartburn, gas, GERD, SIBO, IBS, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. In our modern world, more digestive diseases and problems are being discovered than ever before.
The most concerning aspect in light of this onslaught of illnesses is that science and natural medicine are already way ahead of the curve in relieving them, yet patients are not being given answers. When digestion tanks, most people turn to conventional medicine, which is great for emergency procedures and life-threatening conditions, but often doesn’t offer what is needed for the prevention and treatment of disease.
In everyone’s medical treatment, there are benefits from a balance of natural and conventional medicine. Individuals deserve to be given the information required to make their own decisions, not only in treatment options for problems that might arise, but in the development of a healthy overall lifestyle.
This book gives you the best interventions to improve your gut health, including how to change your diet to optimize your digestive system and enhance total body function. An ideal digestive system eliminates toxins, governs the immune system, absorbs nutrients, provides peek mental health, and ultimately makes it possible to get the most out of life.
This is the only guide that examines all available treatments for hacking and maximizing your microbiome, down to each species of probiotic bacteria and every molecule of prebiotic fiber that might be utilized. Probiotics, prebiotics, herbal remedies, diet and lifestyle changes, and even pharmaceutical drugs are held under the microscope to help determine a gut-healing protocol that’s right for your specific goals.
We are all individuals with different genetics, microbiomes, and allergies, so every contingency is accounted for in the diverging paths of healing provided within this guide.
In his definitive work, John Brisson explores and explains everything you need to know about digestive health.
Fix Your Gut covers (and helps you discover):
- How Your Digestive System Really Works
- Tips to Improve Digestive Health
- Probiotic Guide and Information (All Different Flora and Their Uses)
- Supplement Brand Recommendations (Quality Matters)
- Buying Supplements Online and Locally
- Protocols for Most Digestive Diseases (GERD, LERD, SIBO, Gastritis, Gastroparesis, IBS, IBD, Esophageal Motility Disorders)
- Protocols for Colon Cleansing and Parasite Elimination
- Protocols for Constipation, Diarrhea, and Food Poisoning
- Protocols to treat Candida, H. pylori, and C. diff Infections
- The True Cause of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- Information on Different Diets and How They Affect Your Digestive Health
- Gastrointestinal Cancer General Information and Alternative Treatments
- Information on Antibiotics and Medicines Used to Treat Digestive Diseases
- Information on Digestive Diagnostic Procedures
It’s time to take back your digestive health!